Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly For Kingz Offical Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reymond Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
papiemon

Reymond Application  Empty
PostSubject: Reymond Application    Reymond Application  I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:11 am

[staff GM] Application
------------------------------------
Name: Reymond M. Tallo (AkirA)

Time Zone:(UTC+08:00) Irkutsk

Languages Spoken: Tagalog, English, Bisaya

Do you have GM experience in FLYFF ?

Yes, i experience being GM for 3 servers under by the two server of rakii and one on my other friend. i'm do game event to fill the boredom of the players.

Are you familiar with using GM commands?

yes, i have almost familiarized most of needed gm commands
Creating items
Summoning Character
Awakes
accessories
Summoning Monsters
even punishing characters bad behavior

Are you familiar with Server Database?

I'm not really familiarized of the database, though i help some server of my friend by telling me what to do but i don't have an idea most of the database of the server...

What other skills do you have?

I'm a newbie programming, I'm 1st year student of STI IT programming..i have a little bit skills in JAVA programming...

About yourself: i don't usually play game basket ball, dota etc. i been stuck with flyff since high school. im always at home. sleeping, eating, im a kind of person that have a long patience and strict. in schooling days all i do is go to school then go home. my parents is strict in terms of going home late.and i do ask what to do in thing i dont know how. :)

Why do you want to be a GM: to keep uniform the server, keeping eye on every players and maintain the rules of the GAME.

SUGGEST AN EVENT YOU can handle: recovering items. by PRINTSCREENing of the item to recover is usefull. a do GAME EVENT like H&S, Q&A, etc. but i cannot stand GUILD SIEGE because of so much lag.

P.S I'll do my best if ever im lucky to be GM staff in this server.
Back to top Go down

Reymond Application
Page 1 of 1