Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly For Kingz Offical Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Danz Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
janeexa1

Danz Application Empty
PostSubject: Danz Application   Danz Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:26 am

Name: Rhendyler Danill H. Suan

Time Zone: 8+ GMT

Languages Spoken: English:Im Applying to be a GM , Tagalog:Pede po bang mag apply ako na maging GM , Bisaya: Mo apply ko og
GM diri na server maw GM....

Do you have GM experience in FLYFF? Nope I dont have any experience. But if you will give me a chance Ill do my best so that the
players of this server will be Happy...

Are you familiar with using GM commands? Yes!! because when i play flyff nitak. when they have a long maintenance they have a
event that all players will have a GM account in a short time... so that the players that
are waiting will not feel bored...

Are you familiar with server Database? Nope :)

What other skills do you have? If Ill be a GM.. I can online 6 - 8hrs on this server... Just txt me what you want me to do like Awake
Event , HnS Event , QnA Event , Furom Event If you like.. My Number:09287551964 SMART

About yourself: I play Flyff Since v11, I play FLYFF 6-8hrs Everyday , My Hobbies are playing basketball , playing FLYFF , Playing
DOTA...

Why do you want to be a GM: To help the owner of this server.. so that he/she can rest sometimes and If theres a problem maybe
I can help the owner...

SUGGEST AN EVENT YOU can handle: I suggest a Event that i can manage to do Like HnS Event , QnA Event , Guild Seige Event
, Leveling Event Of Characters , Monster Invasion Event , Subastahan Event.... :D
Ridicule Ridicule Ache
Back to top Go down

Danz Application
Page 1 of 1