Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly For Kingz Offical Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kieth's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kieth

Kieth

Kieth's Application Empty
PostSubject: Kieth's Application   Kieth's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:55 am

About Myself:

My Name is Kieth Adrian Corias
Im 17 years old
Im From Cebu
I probably am playing Pisot for over 12 hours a day at the moment.

I Have been playing Pisot Flyff since it's started

ive GMed in two Pservers, i learn how to use the GM codes effectively, how to spawn monsters, items, and know the additional information used when spawning them.
For example: .item <Item Code> <Amount> <Upgrade> <element> <upgrade> <pierce slots>
and spawn: .mon <Mob Code> <amount> <Mob Spawning Distance> <agro is 1, normal is 0> <size>

i would rate my Flyff knowledge at 9/10

I Played flyff PH for about 4 years
I occasionally play it now, but not often
My Char in PH: Lv81-M-BP, Lv108-RM, Lv75-Jester
I Am From Bubble Server!

I believe i am best to fill this position because i have a good knowledge of flyff as a whole and also know quite a lot about Pservers, the issues with them, and the reasons behind it. I believe i am a friendly, approachable person and would be able to answer peoples questions well, and in a kind manner, and assist if needed (to an extent). I am good at explaining things and will easily follow instructions from superiors when told to. Also, although i have not been posting on the forums a lot atm, i do troll them regularly (using the active threads search) and give input if i think its needed and relevant.

Thanks for reading !
Back to top Go down

Kieth's Application
Page 1 of 1