Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly For Kingz Offical Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hatred's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hatred

Hatred's Application Empty
PostSubject: Hatred's Application   Hatred's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:40 am

Name: Darielle Jay Nabor

Time Zone: [ GMT + 8:00 ]

Languages Spoken: English , Tagalog , Bisaya , and a Little Bit Spanish ^_^

Do you have GM experience in FLYFF ? : yes i used to a GM of Other Servers

Are you familiar with using GM commands? : Of Course ^_^

Are you familiar with Server Database? : Not So ^_^

What other skills do you have? : I can be one of the Best Gm , Ill Do My Best For This Server . I Can Be Active Everyday !

About yourself: Hi Guys Im Rielle But You Can Call Me RJ For Short Im 19 years Old My Favorite Color Is YELLOW ^_^
Im From General Santos City , My Dad Is From Unitedkingdom and my Mom is From Philippines thats why i used to talk English
and a little bit Bisaya , Ive Been a GM for 3 Servers Those Server = Dead Already [too bad] ^_^

Facebook : riellejaynabor@yahoo.com

Why do you want to be a GM: I want to Try Again My Best Not For My Self But For The Peoples Ingame , and I also want to Recruit More Players For Our Server , More Players = More FUN . Ill Do My Best As A GM Of this Game and as a Part of Flyff for Pisot Family.

SUGGEST AN EVENT YOU can handle: I Can Host Many Events Like Scramble The Word Event , Q n A Event , Find and Kill Me Event .

- Thanks ^_^

Back to top Go down

Hatred's Application
Page 1 of 1