Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly For Kingz Offical Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Audrey's Event GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rivalex

Audrey's Event GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Audrey's Event GM Application   Audrey's Event GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:06 am

[staff GM] Application
------------------------------------
Name: Alex Vincent Sioco

Time Zone: GMT +8

Languages Spoken: English, Tagalog, Japanese

Do you have GM experience in FLYFF ? : In truth i don't have any experience. If I'm lucky enough this will be my first.

Are you familiar with using GM commands? : Yes

Are you familiar with Server Database?: Not really but I'm a fast learner.

What other skills do you have? : I have some DOTA SKILLS :)

About yourself: Hello, I'm Alex, you can call me whatever you want. I am at fifteen years old of age. I love animals especially "dogs" and "cats". I love to hang out with my friends, do some cool things. The three words that describe me are friendly,hospitable, and cool I specially like playing FlyFF and trying my character different fashions.

Why do you want to be a GM: I was hoping to add more spice in the game by doing events and enforcing the rules and punish those who don't abide by the rules set in this server. I'm a nice guy and I can be a good help for the server.I WILL with no buts also abide by the rules set standard in game.

SUGGEST AN EVENT YOU can handle: Hide And Seek, Question And Answer, Bring Me Ü

I WOULD BE HONORED TO BE PART OF THE PISOT TEAM and I WOULD DO MY BEST TO FULFILL MY DUTIES IF GIVEN THE PRIVILEGE TO BE ONE OF YOU GUYS. MORE POWER TO THE STAFF AND ADMIN OF THE SERVER. THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST.

rivalexter017@yahoo.com <~~~ my email :)
Back to top Go down

Audrey's Event GM Application
Page 1 of 1