Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly For Kingz Offical Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pixelated's Event GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nelzekiel

Pixelated's Event GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Pixelated's Event GM Application   Pixelated's Event GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:39 am

Name: Nel G. Landingin

Time Zone: GMT+8

Languages Spoken: English , Tagalog , Pangalatok

Do you have GM experience in FLYFF ?
-Yes, I've been a GM in several private servers.

Are you familiar with using GM commands?
-Yes , I almost know all the basic commands [ like /summon , /tele , /ci , /sys , etc . ]

Are you familiar with Server Database?
-Uhmm.. Yes, but I can just do a little

What other skills do you have?
-I love creating chibi , graphics , cloaks (flyff related) , banners , etc. using Photoshop :)

About yourself:
- I am Nel Landingin, 14 years old , a highschool student. I love surfing the net, playing MMORPGs , chatting with other people , reading posts in threads , etc . I am honest , trustworthy , dedicated , hard-working , equal , patient , professional , active when it comes to work and real life .

Why do you want to be a GM/Event GM:
- Firstly, I would like to be a GM/EventGM because I would like to help the server and the community to grow more. I am very much willing to help and guide players with regards to their problems and concerns.

SUGGEST AN EVENT YOU can handle:
I can handle the following events:
Hide 'n Seek (a.k.a HnS)
Bring me ( Q.I / Item )
Question and Answer ( a.k.a QnA / questions are related to FlyFF )
Find my little pet/balloon
Run for your life ( Secret room will be the place of this event / any levels can participate / with annoying monsters than can stun and deal with a high dmg / surviving players :atleast/first 3: will be the winners )
Let's have fun, vagrants! ( GMs will decide what will be added to their names if they will join to the event and make a level 1 char / This is like a PvP event but you'll use vagrants )
QnA, Bring Me , HnS or what? ( this is like bring me with a twist / GM1 will ask/say questions/clues for the hiding GM2 :selling PSP/iPod/etc [these will be the item to be brought to another GM3 that is hiding also] First 3 players will be the winners if they have accomplished and brought the ff. item to the last GM. )

Thanks for reading my application. Good Luck and more POWER! :D

Back to top Go down

Pixelated's Event GM Application
Page 1 of 1